The Christmas season does a heck of a job keeping us busy...
Gift shopping (and wrapping).
Hosting Christmas parties.
Sending out family cards on time.
Decorating the whole house.
But Christmas is actually the best time ever (cue the hot chocolate & cookies), and it's no fun being grumpy pants.
Save your sanity, and ENJOY your holiday, with our chic holiday planner. You can thank us later.
P.S. Does Santa use a planner to stay so organized? Asking for a friend...
Here's how your fancy new 27-page printable holiday planner will bring some (much needed) peace into your life:
- Gift Planner
- Holiday card list
- Individual gift planner (x2 layouts)
- Holiday budget sheet
- Kids’ wish list
- Christmas meal planner - breakfast/brunch, lunch, dinner, nibbles/snacks (x4 pages)
- Recipe list / index
- Recipe card
- Baking planner
- Black Friday shopping list
- Cyber Monday shopping list
- Holiday bucket list (fun for your family traditions)
- Grocery list
- Task / to-do list
- Places to-be / event list
- Weekly planner
- Notes page (blank)
- Monthly calendars for November, December, January, and February
- Blank monthly calendar
What are you waiting for? Make this holiday season one to remember by being less stressed, under budget, and on time.